Andair AG, Switzerland
Safe, Simple, Rugged
Andair is the competent specialist in shelter technology with over 40 years of experience.
More than 3’000 large protected installations in over 55 countries worldwide have been equipped with Andair components.
With the Andair range of products large and small shelters are ventilated and successfully protected against many threats and endangerments.
Leading in shelter technique
Andair components and systems are used in shelters, safety rooms and control rooms of:
- Civil defense shelters
- Air raid shelters
- Hardened underground facilities
- C4ISTAR facilities
- NBC protected facilities and bio safety labs
- Refineries and oil fields, off-shore platforms
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Nuclear power plants
Operating staff and other persons as well as sensitive equipment present in these installations need to be protected.
Well founded know-how and a wide range of special products are the basis of Andair’s leadership.
- Conventional warfare
- Nuclear warfare
- Industrial accidents
- Armed and military forces
- Cultural assets
- Supply systems
Andair engineers, manufactures and offers a comprehensive range of all required products to equipped shelters.
Andair equipment meets the Swiss Civil Defence requirements, and the company is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Please find the wide range of Andair products:
- Explosion protection valves
- Type ESV 4
- Type ESV/VF 4 with airfilters
- Type FC
- Type KC-T
- Type ESV San-100 for sanitary vent.
- Type EGV for exhaust gases
- Ventilating installation
- Type VA 150
- Type VA 300
- NBC Survivor 40
- NBC filtration
- Air handling
- Anchor wall
- Shock resistant fans
- EMP protected Diesel generator
- Shelter closures
- Special gastight shut-off valves
- Shelter furnishing
- Switchboard for door electric. drive and door control of a decontamination system
- Wall sleeves
- NBC gas filter
- EMP doors
- EMP grille